I could see immediately how this iPad Orchestra workshop could work well in a library:
- Knowledgable cultural partners (A Little Learning with Transformance Music were awesome!)
- Children and families getting hands-on with digital in a fun and engaging way
- Intergenerational groups – confidence building through collaboration
It felt like I was in a library! #LearnInLibraries
The session leaders explained the stages in the process, we went into groups to create some music, returning to hear each group’s creation and all had a chance to comment – the feedback from the young people was well considered and exceptional!
A few tools that the session required:
- iPads preloaded with the GarageBand app.
- A portable speaker (a Mini Rig was recommended).
You can read more about the session at the Arts Award Voice blog.